CLASS INSTRUCTION BULLET POINTS:
- IRON SIGHT WEAPON ZERO
- FOCAL POINT, SIGHT PICTURE
- BODY PLACEMENT (STRONG HAND/WEAK HAND)
- TRIGGER CONTROL
- BREATHING CONTROL
- STANDING & PRONE ARE COVERED IN THIS CLASS
AR-15 “INTRO TO IRON SIGHTS” MARKSMANSHIP TRAINING
CLASS DATE: NOV 7, 2020 4 HOUR CLASS FROM 9AM-1PM
CLASS PRICE IS $150 PER PERSON
GROUP DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE
TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE ON THE FIRING LINE,
SEND AN EMAIL TO: MICAHEL@AMERICANRESISTANCEGEAR.COM
LOCATION IS IN GARRISON, TX @ THE A.R. RANGE
AMMO REQUIRMENT FOR CLASS- 200RD RIFLE
BRING ANY GEAR YOU PREFER TO USE- MAG POUCH, VEST, BATTLE/DUTY BELT, WEAPON SLING
EAR AND EYE PROTECTION REQUIRED (WE HAVE SOME HERE IF YOU NEED IT
DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR WEATHER
CLEAN, LUBED RIFLE
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IRON SIGHTS, WE HAVE SOME HERE FOR SALE
Michael Souza is the owner/operator of American Resistance and Black Rifle Customs LLC(FFL/07/SOT), and a Dallas, Tx native.Michael began a career in the US Marine Corps in 2003 and remained active duty for 9 years.Within the 9 years, he deployed to 16 countries in the first 6 years, with a total of 13 months total time in Iraq (Al Asad and Al Taqaddum) for OIF/OEF.The final 3 years of the Marine Corps were spent on the streets of East Texas as a Marine Recruiter and reached the rank of Staff Sergeant.Upon exit of the USMC in 2012, SSgt Souza began his entrepreneurial journey with his custom AR shop.After developing his brand and reputation as a high quality weapons builder, he began his training to become a firearms instructor.Upon completing training courses with Paul Howe and his staff at Combat Shooting & Tactics, Michael prepared for and completed CSAT’s 48hr “Tactical Rifle/Tactical Pistol Instructor Course.Michael has continued to fine tune his marksmanship over the last 17 years and is now educated and certified on how to effectively teach both rifle and pistol classes.From novice to advanced shooters, Michael has developed a fundamental system that can be tailored to all levels of expertise.Whether you’re brand new to firearms, or just looking to fine tune your existing skills, Michael has a shooters lesson plan for you.
How to Buy a Gun or Suppressor Online
HOW TO PURCHASE A FIREARM FROM
AMERICAN RESISTANCE GEAR/BLACK RIFLE CUSTOMS
Federal law says that we have to ship firearms only to other firearms dealers. We cannot ship directly to you. The process for ordering a firearm is very simple, and here are the steps:
- 1 – Buy the firearm you wish in the store and complete the checkout process.
- 2 – After you finish checking out you need to find a firearms dealer local (or close to you). Once you have found the dealer you wish to use, contact them and tell them you want to have a firearm shipped to them you have just purchased.
- 3 – Next, your local dealer needs to send Black RIfle Customs” a copy of their firearms license. Your local dealer will know what to do in this step. You just need to tell your local dealer that they can either fax or email their license to us. Here are our fax and email contact numbers:
IT’S VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOUR DEALER PUT YOUR NAME IN THE EMAIL WHEN THEY SEND THEIR FFL.
- 4 – Once we receive your dealer’s license we will package your firearm and ship it. You will receive an email when your firearm ships and you will receive a tracking number. You can always log in the store and check the status of your order and find the tracking number as well.
- 5 – When your firearm arrives at your dealer you just need to go down and pick it up. Depending on the state you are in and the individual laws of that state the process for picking up your firearm will vary. Ask your local dealer for the process in your state.
FOR NFA PURCHASES:
IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO US, WE WILL HAVE TO TRANSFER YOUR SUPPRESSOR OR SBR TO A FFL/SOT DEALER NEAR YOU. PAYMENT WILL HAVE TO BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO ARG/BRC BEGINNING THE TRANSFER. WE WILL ALSO NEED THE LICENSE FFL & SOT BEFORE SHIPPING YOUR NFA ITEM.
IF YOU ARE PICKING YOUR NFA ITEM UP AT OUR LOCATION, YOUR SUPPRESSOR WILL HAVE TO BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO ARG/BRC SUBMITTING YOUR PACKAGE.
Age and State Shipping Restrictions:
- Illinois: We must have your FOID and State ID on file
- Connecticut: We must have your ACE or Pistol Permit and State ID on file.
- Chicago, Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL
- County Cook, Illinois: No Ammo without a FFL
- Los Angeles, California: No Ammo without a FFL
- Massachusetts: No Ammo without a FFL
- New York (State): No Ammo without a FFL
- Oakland, California: No Ammo
- San Francisco, California: No Ammo without a FFL
- Sacramento, California: No Ammo without a FFL
- Washington D.C.: No Ammo without a FFL
- Apo & EPO Address: No Ammo
- PO. Boxes: No Ammo