This trigger is legit! Watch the video below for a quick demonstration.
The “Digital” mode has a 1lb trigger that completely eliminates the mechanical feedback.
- The mechanical mode is a single stage mil-spec trigger, with a 5.5-8.5lb pull weight.
- The fire control parts are 8620HMN steel cast, precisely machined, heat-treated & finished to mil-spec standards (or better).
- Digital modes require one 9volt battery (typically around 1000-1500 shots after break-in process)
- All electronic components are rated for at least 1 million rounds fired.
- The single stage mechanical trigger is completely functional if/when the battery dies.
- The Digi Trigger is for recreational and/or commercial use only. DigiTrigger is working to produce LE and military versions soon.
- YES, the DigiTrigger is 100% made, assembled, and engineered in the USA.
Digital Trigger Technologies Triggers CAN NOT ship to the following states:
- Washington, D.C.
- North Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York