This isn’t your standard upper that just got assembled. It’s been thought out and engineered with Criterion Barrel’s 16″ .223 Wylde Hybrid barrel. This barrel features Criterion’s proprietary Chrome-lined bore and chamber. Why is that important to you? No longer do you have to decide on either match accuracy or extended barrel life. These barrels are built for any shooting situation you can bring it to and engineered to last a lifetime. The .223 Wylde chamber gives you the best of both worlds as well. You can shoot either 5.56 NATO rounds or .223 REM with the same accuracy. The bolt has been head space matched to the barrel and the carrier is mil spec M16 profile, Nitride coated, MPI tested, and the gas key has been properly staked per mil spec standards. The upper is a Mil Spec forged aluminum receiver with an added step taken for accuracy. We’ve taken the time to lap the face where the barrel meets the receiver to ensure a perfectly square fit. We’ve also bedded the barrel in the upper with 6420 Locktite for added accuracy. Our 11″ MLOK handguard features MLOK slots on 3 sides, and a full pica rail on top for accessories and sights.
- Barrel is 16″ .223 Wylde chamber, 1:8 twist, 4150CMV with Mid-Length gas system, chrome-lined bore and chamber, hand lapped, dimpled for gas block alignment, and 1/2×28 threads.
- Bolt is head space matched to barrel and ships with complete bolt carrier group.
- .750 Steel Gas Block is USA made with precision CNC tools and the set screws have been tightened with RED Locktite to ensure they don’t come loose.
- Comes standard with A2 flash hider.
- American Resistance 13″ MLOK Handguard.
- Sub-MOA is guaranteed out of this upper.
DOES NOT SHIP WITH CHARGING HANDLE.